Mount Baker Council is proud to offer summer day and twilight camps for ALL boys and girls, Scouts and non-Scouts, entering grades 2-5 in the fall. Tigers (entering grade 1) are welcome to attend with a legal guardian.
Our day camps offer outstanding activities for a week of fun, learning and adventure. Campers are divided into small, well-supervised groups. Boys and girls are placed in same-gender Cub Scout dens.
Lots of fun!
We offer action-packed days with lots of fun — and some learning too. Every day there’s something new to do, learn, and explore! Activities may include: Archery, BB Guns, Boating, Crafts, Fishing, Nature, Scoutcraft, Sports & Games, STEM.
The key camp staff are National Camp School trained and guide a volunteer staff made up of the attendee’s family and unit members. A volunteer ratio of 1 adult for every 3 youth from your Pack is needed each day for a safe, fun and successful camp experience. See your Pack Day Camp Coordinator to arrange your volunteer days to ensure adequate coverage for your Pack. Adults who volunteer for a minimum of 3 days get a free Day Camp Staff t-shirt!
Youth ages 11-17 may volunteer to assist in various roles at camp: set up, tear down, den chief type service, assist with stations, gofer and general camp service, tag-a-long support. Youth Helpers who volunteer for at least 3 days also receive a free Day Camp Staff t-shirt!
A Tag-a-long program is available for children (ages 3-5) of adult volunteers each day that the adult is present at camp. Must be potty trained. Please provide a lunch and snacks each day.
- McKinley Day Camp (Arlington) – June 22 – 25, 2020 from 9-3PM
- Berthusen Park Twilight Cub Camp (Lynden) – June 29 – July 3, 2020 from 4-8PM
- Oak Harbor Twilight Cub Camp – July 13 – 17, 2020 from 5-9PM
- Williams Farm Twilight Cub Camp (Bothell) – July 20 – 24 from 4:30-8:30PM
- Harvey Field Day Camp (Snohomish) – August 3 – 6, 2020 from 9-3PM
- Fire Mountain Day Camp (Mount Vernon) – August 10 – 13, 2020 from 9-3PM
- Silver Lake Day Camp (South Everett) – August 17 – 20, 2020 from 9-3PM
$105 – for all Cub Scouts
Units – please complete all pack registrations by June 1 to ensure adequate quantity of t-shirts and camp supplies.
Mount Baker Council Cub Scout Day Camp – (update 4/22/20)
- The only fee to attend Cub Scout Day Camp in 2020 shall be the early-bird fee of $105 regardless of when the full payment is made. All increases as part of the original payment schedule have been waived.
- Help us to be prepared – Cub Scout, Tag-a-long, and Adult Volunteer count due by June 1. Availability of craft and project supplies, t-shirts, camp patches, and many more items depend on accurate counts of both youth and adult participants. We can only guarantee the availability of a Day Camp T-Shirt and Patch to those who make their payment in full by June 15.
2020 Camping Programs Refund Policy
We understand that just now it can be difficult for a family to commit funds to a program that may be cancelled or otherwise interrupted by circumstances out of any control.
To help support our Scouting families, the Council has made the following commitments as a part of our refund policy:
- If Mount Baker Council determines that the summer season must be cancelled, 100% refunds of camp fees will be issued to all families and packs.
- The council will consider individual family or pack cancellations due to COVID-19 related concerns to be eligible for a 100% refund under our emergency circumstances policy. To apply for an emergency refund, please contact our Scout Executive at email@example.com.
Multiple Week Discount: Go again! Scouts going a second week get 25% off of each additional session of day camp. Take advantage of our multi-camp discount and send your child to Day Camp for a second week! Or third! Or seventh! To take advantage of this exciting offer you should (1) sign your Cub Scout up and pay for their first week of Day Camp as usual. Then (2) begin to register your child for their next week of Day Camp. Look for the “Multi Discount” button to appear near the top of the page. You will need to (3) enter the registration number for the initial Day Camp your Cub Scout is signed up for and will then receive the discount for the additional week(s).
Thank you for agreeing to serve in the vital role of Day Camp Coordinator for your pack. If you missed watching the webinar live, everything you need to get started is right here.
- Watch the recorded webinar, posted here (~23 minutes)
- Click the “Coordinator Certification” button below, complete the brief survey that follows
- Wait to receive the registration passwords for the online system
- Begin registering for day camp!
Thanks again for your service, your Scouts are lucky to have you!
Day Camp Coordinators – Click a camp to register your pack for a Mount Baker Council Cub Scout Day or Twilight Camp!
Cub Scout youth, parent volunteers and tag-a-longs must register through your Pack Day Camp Coordinator! Only one registration per Pack. Online registration opens March 1!
Youth Helpers and adult volunteers who are not affiliated with a specific Pack can register directly through the camp links below.
Already registered but can’t find your access link? Click here to look up your registration.
Opportunity Fund Camp Grants are available for Scouts who need financial assistance to attend camp. Scouts will need to apply for a camp grant prior to signing up for camp.
BSA Annual Health and Medical Record – Medical forms may be submitted to camp per your Camp Director’s instructions or turned in on the first day of your child’s week of camp.
Pack Camp Coordinator documents and forms-
- Cub Scout
- Adult Volunteer
- Youth Helper
- Adult volunteer summary sheet
- Pack Day Camp Coordinator Instructions
- Blue & Gold Placemat
What to Bring to Camp (Please label EVERYTHING you want back!)
- Completed BSA Annual Health & Medical Record – Part A & B (if not yet submitted per your Camp Director’s instructions)
- Day pack
- Sack Lunch (Please note Camp Director’s instructions regarding any allergies in your child’s group.)
- Water bottle – FULL
- Comfortable clothes- t shirt, shorts/pants, sneakers
- Jacket/Rain gear (per current weather)
- Bug spray/sunblock/hat/sunglasses
- Other items specified by your camp
Orientation is required for youth helpers, parents and adults volunteering at camp. Your Camp Director will contact you with orientation dates.
- McKinley Day Camp (Arlington) – Stephanie Dickson (Program Director)- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Berthusen Park Twilight Cub Camp (Lynden) – Jesse Creydt email@example.com
- Oak Harbor Twilight Cub Camp – TJ Pierzchala – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Williams Farm Twilight Cub Camp (Bothell) – Tina Williams – email@example.com
- Harvey Field Day Camp (Snohomish) – Sarah Meiser – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fire Mountain Day Camp (Mount Vernon) – Tina Workman (Program Director)- email@example.com
- Silver Lake Day Camp (South Everett) – Pam Hertenstein – firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact your local Camp Director or Brian Lenhart email@example.com or call 360-965-9034.