Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 at the Edward D. Hansen Conference Center in Everett
Keynote Speaker: Brad Tilden, CEO Alaska Airlines
Call for Sponsorships
The Mount Baker Council celebrates our 100th year of service to America. Founded as a movement to prepare youth to become a participating citizens and community leaders, our council continues to strive toward this mission. You are invited to join thousands of parents, community leaders, and professionals who believe strongly in Scouting’s aims to instill values and promote leadership, community service, ethical decision making and good citizenship.
The “Century of Service” Sponsorship – $4,000 and up
- 24 complimentary tickets (three tables) and priority seating at event
- Banner and MC verbal recognition and corporate logo in the breakfast program
- Scout website and newsletter recognition to thousands of leaders in 5 counties
Seats at the Head Table with our Keynote Speaker – $2,500
- Two seats at the table with Brad Tilden
Centennial STEM Sponsor – $1,500
- Help us to enhance and deliver STEM training and experiences to thousands of Scouts
Business Table Sponsorship – $1,000
- Eight complimentary tickets (one table)
- Banner, program, newsletter, website and MC verbal recognition
Table Patron – $500
- Four complimentary tickets (one half table)
- Special invitation to a zip line ride and BBQ at Fire Mountain Scout Camp (included in the breakfast program)
Donors of $500 or more will receive a special recognition. Donors at the basic $190 level or more are invited to Scout Camp for a zip line ride & BBQ on Saturday, June 17th. Details to follow.
To register, contact the Scout Service Center at (425) 338-0380 or email@example.com
Download a flyer/registration form here.