Mount Baker Council’s spring Wilderness & Remote First Aid Course will be held on April 20, 27 & 29, 2017, at the View Ridge LDS Church, 110 – 50th Street SW, Everett, WA 98203.
- Open to registered Scouters, Scouts (age 14+) and Venturers/Sea Scouts.
- Scouters must be “Trained” for their registered position.
- Scouts must be at least First Class and have First Aid Merit Badge.
- Minors must be accompanied by parent, guardian or unit leader.
- Current Adult CPR/AED certification prior to first day of the course.
Registration deadline is April 5, 2017.
For more details and to register, click here.