University of Scouting
October 28, 2017 | Haller Middle School | 8:15am to 4:15pm
Registration opens at 7:30am
Child Care closes at 4:30pm
To register you will need to create an individual account.
Registration fee before October 9th – $20.00
Registration fee after October 9th – $30.00
Child Care – $10.00 per child
You must register for child care prior to the event. Registration can be completed through the registration system.
On-site registration for courses is available, however please be aware that many of the courses required to be a trained leader (examples: Scoutmaster training, Den Leader training) fill up prior to registration closing. A wait list will be created in the registration system, however we do not anticipate any room in the courses for walk-in registrants.
New courses for 2017:
- Patrol and Troop Service Projects (BOY – 129)
- Successful Pack Program Planning (CUB – 034)
- Cub Scout Crafts (CUB – 035)
- Cub Scout Recruiting (CUB – 036)
- Cub Scout Service Projects (CUB – 032)
- Patches, Pins, and Ribbons: Beyond the basic awards (CUB – 033)
- Good Commissioners Need Both Head and Heart (COM – 322)
- Tracking Advancement: Internet and Scoutbook (COM – 323)
- Contacting Units (COM – 321)
Be sure to check out our new Scoutmaster Share (BOY – 115) course. Enjoy a casual, moderated course over lunch. Meet with fellow Scoutmasters, share stories, and learn best practices.