Register for Boy Scout Camp
- 2019 Summer Camp Reservation Form (updated 11/19/18)
- 2018 Fire Mountain Leader’s Guide – The basics of for those attending Boy Scout summer camp at Fire Mountain.
- 2018 Fire Mountain Program Guide – Details on check-in, merit badges, program, activities.
- Troop camp roster – Please fill out this form completely before arriving at camp. Bring 2 copies to check-in.
- BSA medical form – The Boy Scouts of America requires that all youth and adult members attending week long summer camp have annual medical evaluations by a certified and licensed health-care provider. Complete information about the form is found at the beginning of the form.
- Provisional camper registration form – Reservation form for an individual Scout who will be attending Fire Mountain summer camp without his unit. Scout will be assigned a host troop during his stay at camp. Arrangements must be made prior to camp. Please contact the Council office for more information.
- Adult Camp Staff application (18+)
- Youth Staff application (under 18)
- Staff-in-training application
- Summer Camp refund form
- Special needs request form All requests due by June 15.
- Troop roster – Email to email@example.com by June 30. Bring 2 copies to camp check-in with your medical forms.
- Map and directions to Fire Mountain
Most of these forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.