Register for Boy Scout Camp
- 2018 Summer camp reservation form (For camping fees, please see page 2 of the reservation form.)
- 2017 Fire Mountain Leader’s Guide – The guide for all Scout Leaders attending Fire Mountain.
- Troop camp roster – Please fill out this form completely before arriving at camp. Bring 2 copies to check-in.
- Medical Form – The Boy Scouts of America requires that all youth and adult members attending week long summer camp have annual medical evaluations by a certified and licensed health-care provider. Complete information about the form is found at the beginning of the form.
- Provisional Camper registration form – Reservation form for an individual Scout who will be attending Fire Mountain summer camp without his unit. Scout will be assigned a host troop during his stay at camp. Arrangements must be made prior to camp. Please contact the Council office for more information.
- Adult Camp Staff Application (18+)
- Youth Staff Application (under 18)
- Staff-in-training application
- Summer Camp refund form
- Special needs request form All requests due by June 15.
- Map and directions to Fire Mountain
- White water rafting release form – Youth To be turned in at camp check-in.
- White water rafting release form – Adult To be turned in at camp check-in.
Most of these forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.