- 2021 Fire Mountain Leader’s Guide – The basics for those attending Scouts BSA summer camp at Fire Mountain.
- 2021 Fire Mountain Program Guide – Available in Spring 2021. Details on merit badges, program, and activities.
- Troop roster – Please fill out this form completely before arriving at camp. Bring 2 copies to check-in.
- BSA medical form (updated 2019)- The Boy Scouts of America requires that all youth and adult members attending summer camp (over 72 hrs cumulative) have annual medical evaluations by a certified and licensed health-care provider. Complete information about the form is found at the beginning of the form. Only BSA medical forms are accepted.
- Camp Staff Application – SIT (15); Youth (16+); Adult (18+)
- Summer Camp refund online link Deadline – August 21, 2021
- Summer Camp refund policy
- Special needs request online link All requests due by June 15.
- Map and directions to Fire Mountain
Most of these forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.