Mount Baker Council is proud to offer summer day and twilight camps for ALL boys and girls, Scouts and non-Scouts, entering grades 2-5 in the fall. Tigers (entering grade 1) are welcome to attend with a legal guardian.
Our day camps offer outstanding activities for a week of fun, learning and adventure. Campers are divided into small, well-supervised groups. Boys and girls are placed in same-gender Cub Scout dens.
Lots of fun!
We offer action-packed days with lots of fun — and some learning too. Every day there’s something new to do, learn, and explore! Activities may include: Archery, BB Guns, Boating, Crafts, Fishing, Nature, Scoutcraft, Sports & Games, STEM.
The key camp staff are National Camp School trained and guide a volunteer staff made up of the attendee’s family and unit members. A volunteer ratio of 1 adult for every 3 youth from your Pack is needed each day for a safe, fun and successful camp experience. See your Pack Day Camp Coordinator to arrange your volunteer days to ensure adequate coverage for your Pack. Adults who volunteer for the full week get a free Day Camp Staff t-shirt!
Youth ages 11-17 may volunteer to assist in various roles at camp: set up, tear down, den chief type service, assist with stations, gofer and general camp service, tag-a-long support. Youth Helpers who volunteer for the full week also receive a free Day Camp Staff t-shirt!
A Tag-a-long program is available for children (ages 3-5) of adult volunteers each day that the adult is present at camp. Must be potty trained. Please provide a lunch and snacks each day.
- Whatcom Twilight Cub Camp (Ferndale) – July 8 – 12, 2019 – 4-8PM
- McKinley Day Camp (Arlington) – July 15 – 18, 2019 – 9AM-4PM
- Island Twilight Cub Camp (Oak Harbor) – July 15 – 19, 2019 – 5-9PM
Hole in the Sky #1 Twilight Camp (Maltby) – July 22 – 26, 2019 – 4-8PM (Seeking Key Leadership*)cancelled
- Williams Farm Twilight Camp (formerly Hole-in-the-Sky #2) (Bothell) – July 29 – August 2 – 5-8:45PM (Seeking Key Leadership*)
- Harvey Field Day Camp (Snohomish) – August 5 – 8, 2019 – 9AM-3:30PM
- Silver Lake Day Camp (Everett) – August 19 – 22, 2019 – 9AM-3PM, Thursday Family Program 4-6PM
- Fire Mountain Day Camp (Mount Vernon) – August 19 – 22, 2019 – 9AM-4PM (Seeking Key Leadership*)
*Camps missing Key Leadership need YOUR support to ensure success.
$100 – Early Bird – paid in full by 4/15/19 (NEW DATE)
$115 – Standard Fee – paid in full by 6/1/19
$130 – Paid after 6/1/19
Credit Card (3% fee), eCheck (no fee) and Mail in.
If sending a unit or group check include contact name and phone, unit number, participant names and online registration numbers for each registrant. Once the check payment is entered you may need to return to your registrations and distribute the payment to your attendees to complete the process.
Units may also call the office to use their unit account for payment. (Select Mail-in for this option. As with the Mail in option, the need to distribute payments may also apply for this option.)
Multiple Week Discount: Go again! Scouts going a second (or third, fourth, etc. week) get 25% off of each additional session of day camp. Take advantage of our multi-camp discount and send your child to Day Camp for a second week! Or third! Or seventh! To take advantage of this exciting offer you should (1) sign your Cub Scout up and pay for their first week of Day Camp as usual. Then (2) begin to register your child for their next week of Day Camp. Look for the “Multi Discount” button to appear near the top of the page. You will need to (3) enter the registration number for the initial Day Camp your Cub Scout is signed up for and will then receive the discount for the additional week(s).
Register for a Mount Baker Council Cub Scout Day or Twilight Camp!
Already registered but can’t find your access link? Click here to look up your registration.
Opportunity Fund Camp Grants are available for Scouts who need financial assistance to attend camp. Scouts will need to apply prior to completing their online registration for camp. Deadline to apply is June 1!
BSA Annual Health and Medical Record – Medical forms may be submitted to camp per your Camp Director’s instructions or turned in on the first day of your child’s week of camp.
What to Bring to Camp (Please label EVERYTHING you want back!)
- Completed BSA Annual Health & Medical Record – Part A & B (if not yet submitted per your Camp Director’s instructions)
- Day pack
- Sack Lunch (Please note Camp Director’s instructions regarding any allergies in your child’s group.)
- Water bottle – FULL
- Comfortable clothes- t shirt, shorts/pants, sneakers
- Jacket/Rain gear (per current weather)
- Bug spray/sunblock/hat/sunglasses
- Other items specified by your camp
Orientation is required for youth helpers, parents and adults volunteering at camp. Your Camp Director will contact you with Orientation dates.
- Whatcom Twilight Cub Camp – Jesse Creydt firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-510-0221
- McKinley Day Camp – Karen Lindauer email@example.com
- Island Twilight Cub Camp – Cynthia Allen firstname.lastname@example.org, 360-720-8282
Hole in the Sky #1 Twilight Camp – N/A
- Williams Farm (formerly Hole in the Sky #2) Twilight Camp – Jose Rodriguez Jose.Rodriguez2@scouting.org
- Harvey Field Day Camp – Alisha Bilderback email@example.com
- Silver Lake Day Camp – Pam Hertenstein firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fire Mountain Day Camp – N/A
Advancements – 2019 (available after camp)
- Fire Mountain Advancements – North Cascades District
- Harvey Field Advancements – Pilchuck District
- Williams FarmTwilight Advancements – Salish Sea District
- McKinley Advancements – Pilchuck District
- Silver Lake Advancements – Salish Sea District
- Whatcom Twilight Advancements – North Cascades District
- Whidbey Twilight Advancements – North Cascades District
Questions? Contact your local Camp Director or Dan’l Adams email@example.com or call 360-965-9034.