Mount Baker Council is proud to offer summer day and twilight camps for ALL boys and girls, Scouts and non-Scouts, entering grades 2-5 in the fall. Tigers (entering grade 1) are welcome to attend with a legal guardian.
Our day camps offer outstanding activities for a week of fun, learning and adventure. Campers are divided into small, well-supervised groups. Boys and girls are placed in same-gender Cub Scout dens.
Lots of fun!
We offer action-packed days with lots of fun — and some learning too. Every day there’s something new to do, learn, and explore! Activities may include: Archery, BB Guns, Boating, Crafts, Fishing, Nature, Scoutcraft, Sports & Games, STEM.
The key camp staff are National Camp School trained and guide a volunteer staff made up of the attendee’s family and unit members. A volunteer ratio of 1 adult for every 3 youth from your Pack is needed each day for a safe, fun and successful camp experience. See your Pack Day Camp Coordinator to arrange your volunteer days to ensure adequate coverage for your Pack. Adults who volunteer for a minimum of 3 days get a free Day Camp Staff t-shirt!
Youth ages 11-17 may volunteer to assist in various roles at camp: set up, tear down, den chief type service, assist with stations, gofer and general camp service, tag-a-long support. Youth Helpers who volunteer for at least 3 days also receive a free Day Camp Staff t-shirt!
A Tag-a-long program is available for children (ages 3-5) of adult volunteers each day that the adult is present at camp. Must be potty trained. Please provide a lunch and snacks each day.
- McKinley Day Camp (Arlington) – June 22 – 25, 2020 from 9-3PM
- Berthusen Park Twilight Cub Camp (Lynden) – June 29 – July 3, 2020 from 4-9PM
- Oak Harbor Twilight Cub Camp – July 13 – 17, 2020 from 4-8PM
- Williams Farm Twilight Cub Camp (Maltby) – July 20 – 24 from 4:30-8:30PM
- Harvey Field Day Camp (Snohomish) – August 3 – 6, 2020 from 9-3PM
- Fire Mountain Day Camp (Mount Vernon) – August 10 – 13, 2020 from 9-3PM
- Silver Lake Day Camp (South Everett) – August 17 – 20, 2020 from 9-3PM
$105 – Early Bird – paid in full by 3/31/20
$125 – Standard Fee – paid in full by 6/1/20
$150 – Paid after 6/1/20
Multiple Week Discount: Go again! Scouts going a second week get 25% off of each additional session of day camp. Take advantage of our multi-camp discount and send your child to Day Camp for a second week! Or third! Or seventh! To take advantage of this exciting offer you should (1) sign your Cub Scout up and pay for their first week of Day Camp as usual. Then (2) begin to register your child for their next week of Day Camp. Look for the “Multi Discount” button to appear near the top of the page. You will need to (3) enter the registration number for the initial Day Camp your Cub Scout is signed up for and will then receive the discount for the additional week(s).
Day Camp Coordinators – Click a camp to register your pack for a Mount Baker Council Cub Scout Day or Twilight Camp!
Cub Scout youth, parent volunteers and tag-a-longs must register through your Pack Day Camp Coordinator! Only one registration per Pack. Online registration opens March 1!
Youth Helpers and adult volunteers who are not affiliated with a specific Pack can register directly through the camp links below.
Already registered but can’t find your access link? Click here to look up your registration.
Opportunity Fund Camp Grants are available for Scouts who need financial assistance to attend camp. Scouts will need to apply for a camp grant prior to signing up for camp.
BSA Annual Health and Medical Record – Medical forms may be submitted to camp per your Camp Director’s instructions or turned in on the first day of your child’s week of camp.
Pack Camp Coordinator documents and forms-
What to Bring to Camp (Please label EVERYTHING you want back!)
- Completed BSA Annual Health & Medical Record – Part A & B (if not yet submitted per your Camp Director’s instructions)
- Day pack
- Sack Lunch (Please note Camp Director’s instructions regarding any allergies in your child’s group.)
- Water bottle – FULL
- Comfortable clothes- t shirt, shorts/pants, sneakers
- Jacket/Rain gear (per current weather)
- Bug spray/sunblock/hat/sunglasses
- Other items specified by your camp
Orientation is required for youth helpers, parents and adults volunteering at camp. Your Camp Director will contact you with orientation dates.
- McKinley Day Camp (Arlington) – Stephanie Dickson (Program Director)- email@example.com
- Berthusen Park Twilight Cub Camp (Lynden) – Jesse Creydt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oak Harbor Twilight Cub Camp – TJ Pierzchala – email@example.com
- Williams Farm Twilight Cub Camp (Maltby) – Tina Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harvey Field Day Camp (Snohomish) – Sarah Meiser – email@example.com
- Fire Mountain Day Camp (Mount Vernon) – Tina Workman (Program Director)- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silver Lake Day Camp (South Everett) – Pam Hertenstein – email@example.com
Questions? Contact your local Camp Director or Brian Lenhart firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-965-9034.