Scouting is always open to new membership, regardless of time of year. Boys and parents or guardians who want to know more can log on to the Boy Scouts of America national Web site. Come join us! Join Scouting!
Klahaya District serves Snohomish, Lake Stevens, Monroe, and southeast Snohomish County
For information on upcoming activities and events in Klahaya District, contact
- District Chair: Dennis R. McNamara, 360-794-9408 or 360-223-1279, Isydox@aol.com
- District Commissioner: Arv Audal, 360-568-5664, email@example.com
- Assistant Scout Executive: Duc Button, 425-350-9602, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mount Baker Council:
- Everett Service Center, 425-338-0380
- Bellingham Service Center, 360-734-3940
The monthly Scouting Roundtable is held the second Thursday of each month.
For more information about Klahaya District, visit their district Facebook page at http://bit.ly/2kfaefH