Scouting is always open to new membership, regardless of time of year. Youth and parents or guardians who want to know more can log on to the Boy Scouts of America national Web site. Come join us! Join Scouting!
Tyee District serves northern Snohomish County and all of Camano Island
For information on upcoming activities and events in Tyee District, contact:
- District Chair: Reid Morgan, (425) 232-9430, firstname.lastname@example.org
- District Commissioner: Robert Allred, (425) 231-1859, email@example.com
- District Membership Chair:
- District Executive: Alan Barkley, (425) 212-8964, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mount Baker Council:
- Everett Service Center, 425-338-0380
- Bellingham Service Center, 360-734-3940
As we prepare to create our new District, please see the District Meeting Charter Documents below:
- East District Commissioners Meeting Charter
- East Roundtable Meeting Charter
- East District Committee Meeting Charter
Join us for Return of the Camporee on May 3rd and 4th, 2019!
Why? Because It’s Awesome!
Check-in on Friday will begin at 6:00 PM; check-in on Saturday will begin at 8:00 AM; the main event will begin promptly at 9:00 AM Saturday morning. Closing ceremonies are scheduled to finish by 5:30 PM.
Cost: $10 per youth; $5 per adult. Please register by Friday, April 26th 2019.
2019 Camporee hosted by Tyee and Klahaya Districts. This will be the first major event of our new District! Troops, Crews, Patrols, and Webelos Dens from across Mount Baker Council are invited to join us for a great weekend of Scouting skills and competition!.
The monthly Scouting Roundtable, Commissioners’ Meeting and Order Of The Arrow meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month at the 51st Ave. LDS Church Building in Marysville, (unless otherwise noted).
District Eagle Boards of Review are held on the second Thursday of the month. Candidates will be contacted with their scheduled date.
For more information about Tyee District, visit their district Facebook page at http://bit.ly/2cfzJuW