Our upcoming Outdoor Adventures!
The Mount Baker Council is excited to be offering outdoor program this summer for Scout BSA troops and Cub Scouts at Fire Mountain Scout Camp and of course seven Cub Day Camp programs being offered through out the summer across the Council.
Fire Mountain Scout Camp
Fire Mountain is offering Cub Scout and Scout BSA resident camp. Scout BSA members who are unable to attend with their troop can sign up for a number of our provisional camper options.
Cub Scout Day Camp
Mount Baker Council is proud to offer summer day and twilight camps for ALL boys and girls, Scouts and non-Scouts, entering grades 2-5 in the fall. Tigers (entering grade 1) are welcome to attend with a legal guardian.
Our day camps offer outstanding activities for a week of fun, learning and adventure. Campers are divided into small, well-supervised groups. Boys and girls are placed in same-gender Cub Scout dens.
Lots of fun!
We offer action-packed days with lots of fun — and some learning too. Every day there’s something new to do, learn, and explore! Activities may include: Archery, BB Guns, Boating, Crafts, Fishing, Nature, Scoutcraft, Sports & Games, STEM.
Other Virtual Camp Opportunities
Summer camp is a highlight for Scouts of all ages each year! Boys and girls yearn for outdoor programs that stir their imagination and interest! With shelter-in-place orders, stay-at-home orders and various “Opening America” phases affecting Scout camps nationwide, many council camps have turned to virtual gatherings to keep their Scout camp community engaged and encouraged.
While camp may look a little different this year, these virtual camps offered by BSA councils from across the country will continue to challenge and excite your Scout! They will be able to interact with Scouts from across the country, all while learning new Scouting skills.
Below is a list of virtual camp opportunities hosted by local councils across the country. We encourage you to visit their websites and find a virtual camp (or more than one!) to take part in this summer. Whether your a Cub Scout, Scouts BSA or Venturer, there is something for Scouts of all ages. Prices vary depending on council and programs offered.
- Alamo Area Council “Explore the World”
- Atlanta Area Council “Jurassic Adventure”
- Baden-Powell Council “Stay Camp Day Camp”
- Baltimore Area Council “Adventure Box”
- Buckeye Council “Cyber Summer Camp: Space!”
- Bucktail Council “Alternate Cub Scout Program”
- Calcasieu Area Council “Down on the Farm – Day Camp in a Box”
- California Inland Empire Council “Day Camp at Your Doorstep”
- Capitol Area Council “Three Weeks: Three Themes Delivered to Your Doorstep”
- Cascade Pacific Council “Adventure Club”
- Central Florida Council “Down on the Farm”
- Chattahoochee Council “Camp Kinda-Like-A”
- Chickasaw Council “Kia Kima 2020 Experience”
- Chief Cornplanter “Alternate Cub Scout Programs”
- Circle 10 Council “Down on the Farm Handpicked Fun”
- Connecticut Rivers Council “Camp Kinda-Like-A”
- Connecticut Yankee Council “Journey Back in Time – An At Home Cub Camp Adventure”
- Conquistador Council “Wehinahpay Online”
- Cradle of Liberty Council “Online Adventures”
- Crossroads of America Council “Adventure Boxes”
- Dan Beard Council “Adventure Boxes”
- Daniel Webster Council “Virtual Granite Base Camp”
- Erie Shores Council “Camp To Go”
- Gamehaven Council “Camp Kinda-Like-A”
- Garden State Council “Camp Connected”
- Georgia-Carolina Council “Cub Scout Investigators”
- Great Smoky Mountain Council “Down on the Farm & The Lost Treasures”
- Great Trail Council “Stay Camps”
- Greater Alabama Council “Digital Day Camp”
- Greater New York Councils “Cub World Beyond”
- Greater Niagara Frontier Council “Mad Science Cub Scout Camp in a Box”
- Greater St.Louis Area Council “Jurassic Explorers”
- Greater Yosemite Council “Down on the Farm”
- Hawkeye Area Council “Stay Camp!”
- Heart of Virginia Council “Down on the Farm”
- Hudson Valley Council “Summer Camp in a Box”
- Illowa Council “STEALTH – STEM at Loud Thunder In A Box”
- Illowa Council “Jurassic Knights Day Camp in a Box”
- Indian Waters Council “Day Camp in a Box”
- Juniata Valley “Alternate Cub Scout Program”
- La Salle Council “Escape to the Great Outdoors”
- Lincoln Heritage Council “Cub Scout Adventure Boxes”
- Los Padres Council “Farming Adventures”
- Michigan Crossroads Council Virtual Day Camp
- Minsi Trails Council “Akelaland Summer Cubstravaganza”
- Moraine Trails “Alternate Cub Scout Program”
- New Birth of Freedom “Camp Is Where Home Is”
- Northeast Illinois Council “Backyard Scouting”
- Northern New Jersey Council “Camp Cub Connect”
- Orange County Council “Cub Safari From Home”
- Palmetto Council “Four Themes to Choose From!”
- Pennsylvania Dutch Council “Virtual Camp”
- Piedmont Council “Down on the Farm Virtual Day Camp”
- Prairielands Council “Down on the Farm & Hooked on Fishing”
- Sagamore Council “Down on the Farm”
- Sam Houston Area Council “Virtual Day Camp”
- Sequoyah Council “Trailblazer Virtual Cub Experience”
- Sioux Council “Virtual Day Camp”
- Seneca Waterways Council “Backyard Cub Adventure”
- South Florida Council “Into the Jungle”
- Three Harbors Council “Backyard Day Camp”
- Transatlantic Council “Down on the Farm”
- Twin Rivers Council “Twilight Cyber Adventures”
- Verdugo Hills Councils “Down on the Farm”
- Virginia Headwaters Council “Virtual Day Camp”
- Voyageurs Area Council “Day Camp at Home”
- WD Boyce Council “Adventure Camp at Home”
- Western Los Angeles Council “Cub Scout Virtual Day Camp”
- Western Massachusetts Council “Camp Kinda-Like-A”
- Yucca Council “Virtual Day Camp”