Does your company match your donations or time spent volunteering?
Boeing Volunteer Matching Hours
Report Your Volunteered Scouting Service Hours and Earn Mount Baker Trading Post Credit for 2019. Credits can be used to send Scouts to camp!
- Boeing employees can click on ‘My Community Giving’ through Total Access and record the hours they volunteer in Scouting. The volunteered hours match is an annual maximum of $10,000. Please enter in 10-hour increments. For every 10 Hours of service $100 will be donated to the Mount Baker Council! Email verification is sent to the Council for confirmation.
- All the dollars given to Scouting through this means are currently board designated for our Capital Campaign. Corporate Matching Gift dollars are responsible for most of the improvements to Fire Mountain Scout Camp in recent years.
- Boeing also matches your personal donations Dollar for Dollar. This counts toward your unit’s Friends of Scouting recognition level.
For full details on how to enter your Hours click here
Microsoft Matching Hours Incentive Plan
Microsoft currently matches hours spent volunteering with qualifying organizations at the rate of $25 per hour, up to $12,000 per year. This means that if you are a Scouting volunteer, you may help support Scouting by logging your service hours!
Logging your Scouting service hours:
Go to the http://give intranet site, and click the button for “go to My Giving Portal” which goes to the Benevity site (https://microsoft.benevity.org/dashboard) When logging hours, on the dashboard click the Volunteer tab and then click Track Volunteer Time.
- Monies that the Council receives from this source will count as follows: $17 toward your unit’s Friends of Scouting recognition level and $8 toward our council’s Capital Campaign. Corporate Matching Gift dollars are responsible for most of the improvements to Fire Mountain Scout Camp in recent years!
- Microsoft now does match monetary gifts, such as FOS donations.
Get complete details here.
Log your volunteer hours here.