Honor your Scout/Scouter with a commemorative brick at the FMSC Anniversary Plaza!
Now is the opportunity to place a Scout’s name, family name, or unit leader’s name at this very visible entrance to the center of Fire Mountain Scout Camp. Suggestions to consider for engraving include:
- Unit Number
- Eagle Scout
- Order of the Arrow member
- Vigil Honor Name
- Camp Staff Years
- Wood Badge Course and Patrol
- In Memory of a Scout or Scouter
- Scout Family
- James E. West Fellow
- District Award of Merit or Silver Beaver Award
- Founder’s Award or Leadership Title (i.e. Council President, District Chairs, Scoutmaster)
These bricks and other related sponsored items will be on display as constant reminder of individuals or groups who have become a big part of the Scouting family in Mount Baker Council and Fire Mountain Scout Camp.
4×8 Bricks: Non-logo bricks have 4 lines with a 21 character limit. The Fire Mountain logo and Sliver Beaver logo have 4 lines with a 15 character limit. All other logo 4×8 bricks have 2 lines with a 15 character limit.
8×8 Bricks: Non-logo bricks have 6 lines with a 21 character limit. The Fire Mountain logo and Sliver Beaver logo have 4 lines with a 18 character limit. All other logo 8×8 bricks have 2 lines with a 18 character limit.
- Each donor will receive a Certificate of Recognition suitable for framing and display.
- Special Edition FMSC Anniversary Plaza Commemorative Council Shoulder Patch Levels:
- $100 or higher donors will receive a Red Border edition.
- $500 and higher will receive a Silver Mylar Border edition, plus the $100 level.
- $1000 or higher level will receive a Gold Mylar Border, Numbered CSP and the $200 level.
Click below to buy a brick for the FMSC Anniversary Plaza
Follow the Button below to be taken directly to the company custom making the bricks.
Follow the other button to our ScoutingEvent page to support any of our other sponsorship opportunities.
2- BRICK SIZES AVAILABLE:
4″ x 8″ ($100 each + $25 for logo)
8″ x 8″ ($200 each + $50 for logo)