Attend the Mount Baker Council VIRTUAL Court of Honor
Saturday, May 22nd at 5:00pm
There is no cost to attend, but please register below to receive the Zoom link.
Sign-in begins at 4:45pm
Program begins at 5:00pm
The Mount Baker Council is blessed with many eager and dedicated volunteers. Join us on Saturday, May 22nd as we honor three of these outstanding volunteers for their contribution to the Council and the community by awarding them the Silver Beaver service award.
The Silver Beaver was first presented in 1931 and is the highest national award that a Council can bestow to a volunteer within its territory. Silver Beaver recipients are proposed and approved without the knowledge of the individual’s request or participation. Nominations are made by fellow Scouters and community members in recognition of outstanding service.
You can choose to support the Council Court of Honor in several ways:
- Purchase a 2021 Commemorative Silver Beaver Shoulder Patch (or more than one!) for $50 – Only 50 available!
- Purchase one or more raffle tickets for the chance to win a fabulous prize for only $10 – Sponsored by the Fire Mountain Staff Alumni Association
- One of several gift baskets
- A set of 2021 Commemorative Silver Beaver Shoulder Patches
- Includes Blue Border “Supporter” Patch and Silver Border “Recipient” Patch
- Two sets available!
- Naming rights for a James E. West Fellowship Award
- Make a direct donation of any amount to the Council Court of Honor