Pilchuck District serves all of North & East Snohomish County, Camano Island and Skykomish
|Congratulations to all of the Honorees at the District Court of Honor!!|
District Award of Merit – Shea Afreth
District Award of Merit – Denise Lesniak
Unit Leader Award of Merit – Corwin Loreman, Pack 42
Scouting Family of the Year – Loreman’s
Pack Committee Chair of the Year – Shelley Williams, Pack 92
Tiger Den Leader of the Year – Brad Lincoln, Pack 360
Den Leader of the Year – Samantha Missel, Pack 148
Webelos Den Leader of the Year – Brian Hope, Pack 288
Troop Committee Chair of the Year – Kristin Wells, Troop 88
Scoutmaster of the Year – Brian McCormick, Troop 148
Unit Committee Member of the Year – Joey Loreman, Pack 42
Unit Commissioner of the Year – Anne Singleton
Eagle Scout of the Year – Erick Yarnot, Troop 288
Outstanding Leaders –
Chairman – Erika Sigmon
Commissioner – Mac McCormick
Finance Chair – Mike Messer
Adventure Card Captain – Aprilrose Gonzales
Membership Chair – Reid Morgan
Program Chair – Shea Afreth
Activities & Civic Service Chair –
Advancement & Recognition Chair – Dwayne Baughman
Eagle Service Projects Review – Dwayne Baughman
Eagle Boards of Review Coordinator – Scott Drown
Camping (Outdoor Program) Chair – Linda Wright
OA Chapter Advisor – Brent Moss
OA Chapter Chief –
Training Chair – Dave Wright
District Director – Dan’l Adams
To reach specific volunteers click on their name to start your email program
- National Youth Leadership Training is an exciting, action-packed program designed to provide youth members with leadership skills and experience they can use in their home troops and in other situations demanding leadership of self and others.
- NYLT integrates the best of modern leadership theory with the traditional strengths of the Scouting experience. Through activities, presentations, challenges, discussions, and audio-visual support, NYLT participants will be engaged in a unified approach to leadership that will give them the skill and confidence to lead well. Through a wide range of activities, games, and adventures, participants will work and play together as they put into action the best Scouting has to offer.
- BALOO (Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation) is REQUIRED TRAINING for all Cub Scout Packs that would like to do Overnight Camping as a part of their Pack activities. At least one leader/parent of the activity must be BALOO Trained in order to take Cub Scouts camping.
- IOLS (Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills) is REQUIRED TRAINING for Scoutmasters and Assistant Scoutmasters. The skills taught are based on the outdoor skills found in The Boy Scout Handbook.
- The Purpose of Wood Badge is to strengthen units. Wood Badge is an advanced, intense, experiential course on small-group leadership.
Register by click on the date links.
Pilchuck District Roundtable
Roundtables will continue to be the second Thursday of the month! We will be using the Zoom Meeting platform. Please ensure that you have a free Zoom account in order to participate. If your internet connectivity is marginal, please consider going to your local library and either using one of their computers or access the wifi network there.
Roundtable is a uniformed event, so please wear yours. Also, the more people that attend from your Pack, Troop, Crew or Post the better. We have a program that recognizes the most attendees from one Unit each month. While you may be representing more than one Unit at Roundtable, you will have to pick which one you represent for the recognition. The link to join Roundtable is above in the Calendar section. Please display your name, position and Unit (eg: John Scouter, SA, Troop 123). If you are a minor, DO NOT display your last name (eg: Jane, SPL, Troop 2020).
We have exciting programs and activities planned. If you have any ideas for Roundtable please contact our Roundtable Commissioner, James Monroe.
Until further notice, the District Committee Meeting, District Commissioner Staff Meeting and Roundtable are using the Zoom online platform.
Until further notice, Eagle Boards of Review are being held online using the Zoom online platform. Eagle Candidates will be provided details