The 2023 amazing Cub Scout “Off to the Races,” Day Camp program will offer the camp experience your Cub Scout wants!
Register for Cub Scout Day Camp
Dates and Locations for Summer 2023 Cub Scout Day Camp
July 20-21st Fleet Reserve, Oak Harbor
July 27-28th Twin-Cities, Stanwood
August 3-4th Harvey Field, Snohomish
August 10 – 11th Franklin Academy, Bellingham
August 14-15th Forest Park
Mount Baker Council is proud to offer summer day camps for ALL boys and girls, Scouts and non-Scouts, entering grades 2-5 in the fall. Tigers (entering grade 1) are welcome to attend with a legal guardian.
Our day camps offer outstanding activities for fun, learning and adventure. Campers are divided into small, well-supervised groups.
Lots of fun!
We offer action-packed days with lots of fun — and some learning too. Every day there’s something new to do, learn, and explore! Activities may include: Archery, BB Guns, Crafts, Nature, Scoutcraft, Sports & Games, STEM.
The key camp staff are National Camp School trained and guide a volunteer staff made up of the attendee’s family and unit members. A volunteer ratio of 1 adult for every 3 youth from your Pack is needed each day for a safe, fun and successful camp experience. See your Pack Day Camp Coordinator to arrange your volunteer days to ensure adequate coverage for your Pack. Adults who volunteer for the full 2 days get a free Day Camp Staff t-shirt!
Youth ages 11-17 may volunteer to assist in various roles at camp: set up, tear down, den chief type service, assist with stations, gofer and general camp service, tag-a-long support. Youth Helpers who volunteer for the full 2 days also receive a free Day Camp Staff t-shirt!
A Tag-a-long program is available for children (ages 3-5) of adult volunteers each day that the adult is present at camp. Must be potty-trained. Please provide a lunch and snacks each day.
2023 Day Camp Refund Policy
Cancellations made at least 15 days prior to camp receive a 75% refund. No refunds within 15 days of camp. All refund requests must be submitted through the refund request form found in your online registration attachments and on the council camping webpage.
Multiple Week Discount: Go again! Scouts going a second day camp get 20% off of each additional session of day camp. Experience our multi-camp discount and send your child to Day Camp for a second time! Or a third! To take advantage of this exciting offer:
(1) Sign your Cub Scout up through your pack coordinator and pay for their first week of Day Camp as usual.
(2) Begin to register your child for their next week of Day Camp. Look for the “Multi Discount” button to appear near the top of the page.
(3) Enter the registration number for the initial Day Camp your Cub Scout is signed up for and will then receive the discount for the additional week(s).
Youth Helpers and adult volunteers who are not affiliated with a specific Pack – register directly through the camp links below.
Already registered but can’t find your access link? Click here to look up your registration.
Opportunity Fund Camp Grants are available for Scouts who need financial assistance to attend camp. Scouts will need to apply for a camp grant prior to signing up for camp.
BSA Annual Health and Medical Record – Medical forms may be submitted to camp per your Camp Director’s instructions or turned in on the first day of your child’s week of camp.
What to Bring to Day Camp (Please label EVERYTHING you want back!)
- Completed BSA Annual Health & Medical Record – Part A & B (if not yet submitted per your Camp Director’s instructions)
- Day pack
- Sack Lunch (Please note Camp Director’s instructions regarding any allergies in your child’s group.)
- Water bottle – FULL
- Comfortable clothes- t shirt, shorts/pants, sneakers
- Jacket/Rain gear (per current weather)
- Bug spray/sunblock/hat/sunglasses
- Other items specified by your camp director
Orientation is required for youth helpers, parents and adults volunteering at camp. Your Camp Director will contact you with orientation dates.
- TJ Pierzchala (Oak Harbor) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seth Stone (Forest Park) – email@example.com
- Roland Roth (Harvey Field & Twin Cities) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact your local Camp Director or Bill Slater email@example.com.