How to do it
- Internet Advancement is now done through Scoutbook
- Scoutbook accounts are free. A unit does not need to use Scoutbook for tracking, calendar, or any other functionality. Internet Advancement is a stand-alone feature.
- To use Internet Advancement your Advancement Chair must be registered to your unit.
- Once registered to a unit, a member of unit Key 3 will need to add the Advancement Coordinator to the position list within my.scouting.org.
- Choose your unit from the drop down menu on the top left
- Go to Organization Security Manager
- Select Unit Advancement Chair
- Press the plus button and select the name of your Advancement Chair
Advancement Chairs will use their my.scouting.org credentials to log into scoutbook.scouting.org.