How to add training to My Learning
Mount Baker Council Training Policy for Unit Level Scouting Volunteers
- Youth Protection Training including Venturing, Sea Scouts, and Exploring must be completed every year.
- A Youth Protection Training Certificate must be attached to all new BSA Adult Applications.
- This includes Scouter Reserve applications.
- All Leaders must be trained for their registered position to be re-chartered with their unit(s).
- New Leaders registered after October 1st have until the following year to be trained for their position.
- The Mount Baker Council’s official training record validation will be “My.Scouting.org”, please keep it up to date.
- All waivers must be approved by the Council Commissioner.
Guide to navigating the Youth Protection Training section
The updated Youth Protection Training included not only updated content and guidelines, but an update portal and navigation.
Please referance the Youth Protection Training Tips below to ensure that your completion of the YPT training is recorded in my.scouting.org appropriately.