How to add training to My Learning
Mount Baker Council Training Policy for Unit Level Scouting Volunteers
- Youth Protection Training including Venturing, Sea Scouts, and Exploring must be completed every year.
- A Youth Protection Training Certificate must be attached to all new BSA Adult Applications.
- This includes Scouter Reserve applications.
- All Leaders must be trained for their registered position to be re-chartered with their unit(s).
- New Leaders registered after October 1st have until the following year to be trained.
- The Mount Baker Council’s official training record validation will be “My.Scouting.org”, please keep it up to date.
- All waivers must be approved by the Council Commissioner.