Cub Scout Day Camp
2021 Day Camp theme:
Mount Baker Council Presents:
Cub Overnight Adventure
A multi-night camp experience for Cub Scouts
- incoming 2021 Tigers through Arrow of Light
Session 1: Sun-Tues, August 8-10, 2021 2pm-10:30am
Session 2: Thurs-Sat, August 12-14, 2021 2pm-10:30am
Fire Mountain Scout Camp – 26027 Walker Valley Road, Mount Vernon, WA
Enjoy a fantastic Cub Scout overnight camping experience at beautiful Fire Mountain Scout Camp. Campers will stay at camp for 2 nights and 3 days of the best Cub Scout fun you can find anywhere!
Sleep in one of our sturdy permanent shelters: 8-person adirondack cabins or 4-person Stents (that’s a Steel-Roofed Tent, if you didn’t know). Spacious wooden bunks are included, but be sure to bring your own sleeping pad or mattress!
Activities include Swimming and Boating on scenic Lake Challenge, practicing marksmanship skills with Archery and BB Guns, learning about Nature and other advancement topics, and creating something wonderful in Handicrafts. Evenings will be filled with fun nighttime exploration and an exciting campfire program with your favorite skits and songs!
Register to attend in two ways:
- Cub Scout/Parent team can attend together
- This is the most common way to attend
- A Tiger Cub MUST attend with their adult partner
- Cub Scout Patrol
- Typically used with Webelos or Arrow of Light Cub Scouts
- Requires a minimum of 2 BSA-registered adult leaders, with current Youth Protection training
- Must maintain at least a 1:4 ratio of adult to youth
Cost is $185 per Cub Scout and $50 per adult
BONUS! Attend Cub Overnight Adventure and get a 25% discount on Cub Day Camp. Email email@example.com for information and instructions.
Through generous grants and contributions, the Mount Baker Council, Boy Scouts of America, is able to offer assistance to registered youth and adults so they may fully participate in the Scouting program.
Mount Baker Council Opportunity Fund Camp Grant Program
Opportunity Fund Camp Grant requests are completed online via the Mount Baker Council website. (Opens 1/1/21)
To be eligible, the following guidelines must be met by the applicant:
- Registered within the Mount Baker Council prior to completing a Camp Grant application.
- Attending a Mount Baker Council-operated Summer Camp (Day Camp, Cub Scout Resident Camp, or Scouts BSA Resident Camp) or
- Attending an official Council or National Training Conference. i.e. NYLT (National Youth Leadership Training)
- Recommended by his/her Unit Leader (Committee Chair, Cubmaster, Scoutmaster, or Advisor) and Parent/Guardian. When a Unit Leader enters the information into the Mount Baker Council website it is their responsibility to ensure all parties are in agreement with the information provided.