There is no better way to build Cub Scouting excitement and spirit than at camp. There are many ways to experience Cub Scout Camp in the Mount Baker Council. Cub Scouts can participate in Day Camps or Twilight Camps, one-night overnight camps or Resident Camp or the Stampede this fall all the while experiencing the time of their lives. This is just what every Cub Scout wants – FUN!
Cub Scout Day Camp
Use these links to learn how to complete your Pack’s On Line Day Camp 2018 Registration!
Application Forms (PDF):
- Youth application (youth entering 1st-5th Grade in the fall)
- Adult application
- Tag application (youth who are not yet of age to join the Scouting program)
- Youth Helper application (youth 11 years of age or older)
- Summary form
- Pack Coordinator information
Going to camp? Don’t forget your Medical Form.
Sign Up Now for Cub Day Camp. Early Bird Registration Ends March 14th.https://www.mountbakerbsa.org/camping/cubs/
Posted by Mount Baker Council, BSA on Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Thank you to everyone who attended our inaugural Cub Scout Shooting Sports Camp!
Aim for Autumn Family Camp is a unique opportunity to experience Fire Mountain.
Register as a family, not as a Pack
October 5 – 7, 2018
$40.00 per Family, lunch on Saturday is included
Enjoy Dinner on Saturday night for $8.00 per person
Hiking and more…
*For registered Boy Scouts age 11+ and adults. Additional fee for rifle shooting.
Webelos Resident Camp
Webelos Resident Camp is an opportunity for Webelos Scouts to come to camp and be introduced to the adventure of Boy Scout Resident Camp. Webelos Scouts are the transition between Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts. Youth will be organized into patrols, not dens, and guided by a staff member as they choose a patrol leader and move around camp in their daily activities. Campsites will be organized into troops with each patrol having obligations to the troop and tasks for the troop as a whole to accomplish. The goal is to help train Webelos in the eight methods of the Boy Scout program and begin their transition from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts.
- Webelos Resident Camp 2018 flier
- Webelos Resident Camp registration form
- Webelos Resident Camp Leaders Guide
- Webelos Resident Camp Menu – 2018 (subject to change)
- Special needs request form Due by June 15. Send to council office or email to email@example.com.
- Webelos Resident Camp refund form Submit at or before camp check-in for consideration of refund. Refunds are processed at the end of the summer camp season.
For more information, contact the Everett service center (425) 338-0380.