26027 Walker Valley Road, Mount Vernon, WA 98274
*Final Payment due May 15 for early bird prices!*
$360 in-council/$375 out-of-council
(See the online registration page for a complete fee schedule)
2019 Scouts BSA Summer Camp dates:
- Week 1 : July 7 – July 13 26 spots remaining
- Week 2: July 14 – July 20 42 spots remaining
- Week 3: July 22 – July 27 (Monday AM start) 35 spots remaining
- Week 4: July 28 – August 3 15 spots remaining
- Week 5: August 4 – August 10 12 spots remaining
- Week 6: August 11 – August 17 92 spots remaining
Click here to register for summer camp!
For all Scouts BSA troops, Provisional Campers and 2nd week Campers
All new Scouts BSA girl campers, in-council and out-of-council, receive a special rate of $180 for summer camp at Fire Mountain!
Provisional Campers – Have a conflict the week your troop is going to summer camp? Provisional Camper registration is for an individual Scout who will be attending Fire Mountain summer camp without their unit. The Scout will be assigned to a host troop during their stay at camp. Arrangements must be made prior to camp. In some circumstances adult attendance may be necessary. Please contact the Mount Baker Council office for more information.
2nd week Camper – Want another week of amazing fun? Attend a second week of camp at Fire Mountain for a special rate of only $195! Contact the council office for access to this registration type.
Guests coming to dinner? Deadline for troop family and guests to sign up for the Friday night BBQ is noon on the Tuesday prior to each Friday dinner. Reserve your spot at the Fire Mountain Friday Night Chicken BBQ here!
Scouts BSA Summer Camp information-
- 2019 Fire Mountain Leader’s Guide
- 2019 Fire Mountain Program Guide
- 2019 Fire Mountain Leader Webinar Slides
- 2019 Leader Webinar Q & A
- 2019 Merit Badge Schedule
- 2019 Camp Schedule – Sunday start weeks
- 2019 Camp Schedule – Monday start week
- 2019 Fire Mountain Menu (Subject to Change)
- Payment and Fee info
- Fire Mountain camp map (new parking lot!)
- Looking to be part of Camp Staff this summer? Click here for more information.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Summer Camp Forms
- Online Summer Camp Registration Process
- Opportunity Fund Camp Grants Applications due April 15!
For information on Fire Mountain use and camping beyond the summer camp season. Off Season Camping
For summer events at Fire Mountain for Cub Scouts and Webelos Resident Camp, see the Cub Scout camping page.