26027 Walker Valley Road, Mount Vernon, WA 98274
Early Bird prices (due by May 15, 2020)
Secure YOUR 2020 Fire Mountain Scouts BSA summer camp
experience with a $250 deposit!
(See the online registration page for a complete fee information)
2020 Scouts BSA Summer Camp dates:
- Week 1 : July 5 – July 11
- Week 2: July 12 – July 18
- Week 3: July 19 – July 25
- Week 4: July 26 – August 1
- Week 5: August 2 – August 8
- Week 6: August 9 – August 15*
*Special price! $50/Scout discount
***Click here to register for summer camp!***
For all Scouts BSA troops, provisional campers and 2nd week campers
NEW UNIT discount! All Scouts BSA troops formed since July 1, 2019 will receive a $100/Scout discount for summer camp at Fire Mountain!
In-council rates extended for troops from Pacific Harbors Council, Grand Columbia Council and Blue Mountain Council.
Provisional Campers – Have a conflict the week your troop is going to summer camp? Provisional Camper registration is for an individual Scout who will be attending Fire Mountain summer camp without their unit. The Scout will be assigned to a host troop during their stay at camp. Arrangements must be made prior to camp. In some circumstances adult attendance may be necessary. Please contact the Mount Baker Council office for more information.
2nd week Camper – Want another week of amazing fun? Attend a second week of camp at Fire Mountain for a special rate of only $195! Contact the council office for access to this registration type.
Guests coming to dinner? Deadline for troop family and guests to sign up for the Friday night BBQ is noon on the Tuesday prior to each Friday dinner. You can reserve your spot at the Fire Mountain Friday Night Chicken BBQ here!
(link coming in Spring 2020)
Scouts BSA Summer Camp information-
- 2019 Fire Mountain Leader’s Guide
- 2019 Fire Mountain Program Guide
- Fire Mountain camp map (new parking lot!)
- Looking to be part of Camp Staff this summer? Click here for more information.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Summer Camp Forms
- Online Summer Camp Registration Process (coming soon)
- Opportunity Fund Camp Grants Applications due April 15! 2020 form available Jan. 1, 2020
For information on Fire Mountain use and camping beyond the summer camp season. Off Season Camping
For summer events at Fire Mountain for Cub Scouts and Webelos Resident Camp, see the Cub Scout camping page.